openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DOWNLOAD][PROPOSAL] How to download another version than offered in the green box?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 06:54:33 GMT
Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> sure both buttons should react independent of each other. I've fixed this.
> Regarding the styling, this is indeed really a question of taste. To see
> the difference maybe better, I've styled both buttons different.

I like the style that I now see for the first button (full version):
dark text on light background, that becomes light text on dark
background at hovering.

I can't see the same effect on the second button (I don't know if this
is a bug or if it is what you mean with "styled different"): I see both
buttons styled the same way (dark text on light background) when not
hovering, then if I hover over the second nothing changes.

>> For the rest, really impressive improvements!
> Thanks.

And let me add to this that the new analyze.html page is really nice too.

Regards,
   Andrea.