openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: propose a AOO 4.1.1 bugfix release as next release
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 20:12:41 GMT
J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> The issue 124985 [1] can be seen as a meta issue where we have started
> to collect potential candidates for a AOO 4.1.1 bugfix release.

Seeing the list, I agree a 4.1.1 is desirable.

> I would like to keep the effort minimal because the main work should go
> into a future release

Sure, but I suggest to give translators the opportunity to:
a- Fix translations
b- Complete translations in time

Of course we always had some deadlines, but they didn't always work well
(e.g., people were expecting that fixing bugs in Pootle was enough). We
should make an effort to communicate them better this time, especially
if the schedule is expected to be quite short.

Regards,
   Andrea.