openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: ApacheCon EU call for papers
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 17:00:02 GMT
Hi.

I dont know if anybody have thought of ApacheConEU in budapest. I for one
would love to hear some AOO presentations.

This is the best chance, to make other committers interested in our
project, and of course also other projects in using AOO.

hope to see you all in budapest.
rgds
jan I.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com>
Date: 28 May 2014 18:12
Subject: ApacheCon EU call for papers
To: pmcs@apache.org

A reminder, now that we're in the final weeks, that the ApacheCon EU call
for papers is open, and will close June 25th, end of the day in whatever
timezone is latest.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

looking for presentations for this event, and, if possible, reach out
personally to the people that you think should be representing your project
at ApacheCon this year. Remember, if you want your project represented at
ApacheCon, it's up to you to hunt down those presentations. If you want to
have a full track, or a half track, or even multiple days, please work with
your experts to craft a track that covers the right aspects and expertise
levels of your project and related projects.

Thanks for anything you can to do help get the word out about the CFP, so
that we can have the best ApacheCon content yet.

--
Rich, conference chair
http://apachecon.eu