openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "weekly news" or "monthly news "?
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 20:24:05 GMT
On 28/05/2014 jan i wrote:
> Publishing whenever there are stories, sound logical, but on the other
> hand, that sounds like our blog to me. How many places do we want to have
> for publishing stories ?

As I understand it, the "OpenOffice News" (hopefully to be issued
between weekly and monthly) is a collection of links to relevant mailing
list threads. It is a short summary of the most interesting discussions
and small announcements (conference presentations, for example) that
appeared here and on other lists.

On the other hand, a blog post is a full story, so the two things are
actually different. And the "OpenOffice News" are published as a blog
post too.

Regards,
   Andrea.