openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: wiki problem with API page
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 13:51:35 GMT
J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> does anybody have an idea what happened with the API page in the wiki,
> it seems to be empty but it isn't. I have no idea and was wondering
> while searching for some other stuff ...
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/API

That page triggered an error in an extension. It's related to a
deprecated logging function, so I commented it out for the time being.

It works now, but a proper fix will need to wait tonight, when I'll have
time to look better at it.

> Any hints or help is welcome

It is server-related. You have access to the virtual machine too. You'll
find details in the error log if you wish, but it's safe to wait until
tonight.

Regards,
   Andrea.