openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Lazy Consensus] link to a german forum
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 21:24:22 GMT
FR web forum wrote:
> In other way, if we propose to create a new NL forum, can we do it?
> One year ago, we should have a Portugese forum:
> https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@openoffice.apache.org/msg06330.html
> As yet nothing has been done.

If there is still demand for it (I'm not sure about this) this is
feasible. The issue here is: typically, from a system administration
point of view, we would want to consolidate what we already have before
adding new pieces.

The MWiki system is now in reasonably good shape (the content, instead,
needs a lot of work). For the Forum the opposite is true: on the system
administration side we do something from time to time, but we haven't
completed the steps to have a solid foundation yet (volunteers welcome);
the content side instead is working perfectly, with many volunteers
answering questions and moderating posts.

Regards,
   Andrea.