openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Röllig <mroellig.n...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [Lazy Consensus] link to a german forum
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 10:57:06 GMT
Hello Jörg!

Am 26.05.2014 11:29, schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
> I suggest on the website https://forum.openoffice.org/ the following
> text to add:
>
> "DE  es gibt es bisher kein deutschsprachiges Unterforum, wir
> empfehlen die Nutzung des externen deutschen Forums
> http://de.openoffice.info"
>
> (translation: "DE there is so far no German speaking sub-forum, we
> recommend the use of the external German Forum
> http://de.openoffice.info")
>

> *If there was no opposition in the next 3 days, I will carry out the
> proposed changes.*

It is bad that there is no DE subforum.
But linking to http://de.openoffice.info is a bit problematic in my
opinion. The reason is the combination of OOo and LO; it is not a main
AOO forum.

I'm not against to support AOO and LO in one place. But from the point
of view of the project AOO there should be a stringent separation
between this two apart drifting projects.

The user must understand that LO<>AOO and the space between will get
bigger. Each project have its own Bugzilla. And especially AOO Bugzilla
doesn't need more bug reports and bug comments which LO belongs to.

But this is only my opinion.

Regards, Mathias