openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: CMS failure issue -- what to do?
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 22:52:47 GMT
Am 05/20/2014 12:19 AM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
> I was working on getting Tal's suggestions up in the test area -- all
> good from my local implementation -- so I committed the changed
> brand.html (a copy of content/test/templates) to
> /templates/test/brand.html. All fine with the commit and then the
> buildbot for staging failed, so nothing has been changed.
>
> I can not recommit at this point, and I'm not really sure what caused
> the CMS build fail.
>
> Any ideas on how to fix this?

seems to be a problem with the shell as the buildbot log said "Failed
shell":
http://ci.apache.org/builders/ooo-site-site-staging/builds/287

Maybe just temporary so *sometimes* it helped to trigger a new build
when adding or removing simple things like a space or empty line.

BTW:
The buildbots are sending (or better we are receiving) mails again on
the commits@ ML.

HTH & Good night

Marcus