openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DOWNLOAD][PROPOSAL] How to download another version than offered in the green box?
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 07:11:24 GMT
Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> This weekend just a little update as I was not able to do more work
> (healthy problem):
> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/index_droplist.html

It's nice! I would say it's almost done. It works correctly for me.

Maybe, to simplify it further, I would remove the "32-bit" from Windows
since we are not offering anything else for Windows; so users won't be
confused.

And I can select things like "OS X 32-bit, English US, 4.1.0" which do
not exist (but the download correctly converts it and gives me the
64-bit version).

Regards,
   Andrea.