openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [DOWNLOAD][PROPOSAL] How to download another version than offered in the green box?
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 23:10:26 GMT
Am 05/06/2014 02:24 AM, schrieb sebb:
> On 5 May 2014 20:00, Marcus (OOo)<marcus.mail@wtnet.de>  wrote:

>>> +1

>>> +1

>>> Looks better, but the hover text has gone. It was useful...
>>

>> I get the text "What is the difference between full installation and
>> language pack?" when hovering the mouse over the (i) icon.
>> Have you done something different?
>
> I get hover text for the download and report links, but not for the (i).
> This applies to Firefox and Opera 12.17 on WinXP, and Firefox on OS X
> (Mavericks)

I did a test with IE10 and there is also no hover text. I've now added
text to the respective element.

> Chrome shows the (i) hover, but the download and report texts are
> missing - I only see the (i) and the link icon.

Still the same when changing a value of a drop-down box? This will
trigger a new creation of download links.

> I do see the download hovers if the mouse is moved over the blank
> space to the left of the (i)
> The drop-downs are correctly preset, but there is no info in the light
> green box.

These will be set together with the download links.

> This is true for Chrome on WinXP and OS/X, and for Safari and Opera 20.0 on OS/X
> [I think Opera 20 is based on Chrome]
>
> IE8/WinXP is completely broken; no content in the drop-down boxes and
> no download or report text.
>
> So none of the Win/XP or OS/X browsers are fully working for me.

Hm, that's not good. Need to work on this.

Thanks

Marcus