openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open Source Organizational Culture
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 09:55:10 GMT
On 03/05/2014 Storm-Olsen, Marius wrote:
> I would like to request your participation in a survey on
>       Open Source Organizational Culture, ...
>       http://bit.ly/OSOCAS2014 ...
> In this research we would rather ask the participants directly about how
> a project is managed and what should change for the project to be
> spectacularly successful.

I've taken the survey and I encourage all OpenOffice
contributors/volunteers to take it too. You will spend 10-15 minutes
answering questions about our community, and answers may be helpful to
see where we are going and where we should go. Marius agreed to extend
the deadline to increase participation from the Apache projects, so
please take the survey at the earliest occasion.

Regards,
   Andrea.