openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Steele, Raymond" <raymond.ste...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: EXTERNAL: Re: Extension Manager Add Crashes
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 22:58:27 GMT

Raymond

-----Original Message-----
From: Steele, Raymond
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:28 PM
To: api@openoffice.apache.org; dev@openoffice.apache.org
Cc: Meffe, David K
Subject: RE: EXTERNAL: Re: Extension Manager Add Crashes

Thanks AGAIN, Herbert.

Is there any significance to the following trace output:

Trace 23946/1: "error: osl_getAsciiFunctionSympol failed with ld.so.1: soffice.bin: fatal:
component_getImplementationEnvironmnet: can't find symbol

 I see this a lot while OpenOffice is launching. It appears to happen right before SAL_CALL
uno_getMapping is called.