openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Steele, Raymond" <raymond.ste...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: EXTERNAL: Re: Extension Manager Add Crashes
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 23:57:31 GMT
I am still trying to process all of this stuff and it is quite difficult for me so far, but
I wanted to share that I do receive trace output  during runtime. These exceptions are thrown
continuously after cpp2uno.cxx cpp_vtable_call is called as the OpenOffice application starts
and during regular operation, including adding an extension.

trace > inserting new mapping: ;uno[965efd8];sunpro5[9168010]
>unoi exception occurred: com.sun.star.ucb.InteractiveAugmentedIOException
>revoking mapping ;uno[965efd8];sunpro5[9168010]
module.c::osl_getMpduleURLFromAddress openoffice4/progam/libuno_cpp.so.3
"
trace > inserting new mapping: ;uno[965efd8];sunpro5[9168010]
>unoi exception occurred: com.sun.star.ucb.InteractiveNetworkGeneralException
>revoking mapping ;uno[965efd8];sunpro5[9168010]
module.c::osl_getMpduleURLFromAddress openoffice4/progam/libuno_cpp.so.3
"
trace > inserting new mapping: ;uno[965efd8];sunpro5[9168010]
>unoi exception occurred: com.sun.star.ucb.InteractiveAugmentedIOException
>revoking mapping ;uno[965efd8];sunpro5[9168010]
module.c::osl_getMpduleURLFromAddress openoffice4/progam/libuno_cpp.so.3
"

Any significance?  Also, how is call.s used?

Raymond