openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache OpenOffice 4.1.0 (RC4)
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:31:20 GMT
On 25.04.2014 17:11, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:

Hi,

Did three installs and played around, all worked well
- Installed de version over RC3 on my dev machine, all good
- Installed de version over 3.4.0 de on my private win7 machine, all good
- Installed de DEB 64bit fresh on a virtual Xubuntu64, all good

Played with all apps, checked presentation mode, looks good
Thus: +1!

Sincerely,
     Armin