openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: probleme
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:08:34 GMT

On 04/11/2014 03:32 AM, MUSHK wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wanted to know how can i resolve my problem because when i open a
> sheet in open office i cant (classeur) i want to enter some amounts
> like 12,50 it becomes 12/50/00... it become in a format of a date.
>
> Can you please tell me what should i do as i want to enter amounts
> for my accountancy.
>
> Thank you,
>

> regards, Miss Cookher Ghafoor Sana

The first thing I would suggest is to click the heading cell for the
column which will select the whole column, and check the format for the
column (right click on heading, then "Format Cells") that is chosen for
the column. Maybe the format has been  accidentally set to "Date"
instead of a more generic number format.

Also, you might get more help if you subscribed to our general "users"
list -- see our Mailing List page for instructions: