openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Help
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 15:53:08 GMT
     Hi Vladislav,

I took a look and it was written with the AOO410 beta
(<meta:generator>OpenOffice_Beta/4.1.0$Win32
OpenOffice.org_project/410m14$Build-9760</meta:generator>), thus it
might be an interesting task.
It has three office:annotation sections. When I remove these handish the
file loads. Setting Olli on CC...