openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Extensions "wish list" placementt?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 22:40:08 GMT
Every once in a while a topic arises on this list and gets a response like
"that might be a good idea for an extension". And, we have a fair number of
folks who are interested in helping with development as well. So, I'm
wondering a few things --

* Is is a good idea to steer new developers into extension development
maybe as an introductory step?

* and, assuming we can track down some of proposed extensions, where is a
good place to record these for future reference?

MzK

"Cats do not have to be shown how to have a good time,
 for they are unfailing ingenious in that respect."
                                       -- James Mason