openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <rbirc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:43:34 GMT
Hi Shane

Am 16.03.2014 um 14:50 schrieb S Sheridan:

> Who are you, where
> are you from, what are you interested in?
> Hi,
>
> My name is Shane Sheridan and I am a computer science student in Dublin, Ireland.

Welcome at Apache OpenOffice.

> I am interested in open source for personal computing as well as more advanced high performance
computing
> applications. So, I want to volunteer my time to contribute in any way possible. This
is a great method of using and
> developing my computer science knowledge.

At http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html you can find our orientation module.
After you read this, the first task for a new developer, is to build Apache OpenOffice. You
will find more or less all information on the internet. If you have questions, you can always
ask the list. Have a nice day, and a good start at our project.

Raphael