openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: System Administration Team issues (forum, wiki)
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2014 12:02:52 GMT
On 01/03/2014 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> both Forum and Wiki are not actively maintained at the
> moment. So expect delays in the related issues. Emergency maintenance
> (service/machine restart) is still possible: all team members, including
> me, still have all privileges for those emergency operations.

This has now been addressed by enlarging the set of people who have full
access to the virtual machines. Now both Andrew Rist and me have full
access too.

In the short term, this will allow the team to take care of some
maintenance activities (for example: tomorrow, Sunday, the wiki will be
very briefly offline for minor maintenance).

In the long term, I expect we'll bring maintenance closer to the Apache
Infra standards and processes, so that we can guarantee better continuity.

Regards,
   Andrea.