openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Bielefeld <rainerbielefeld_ooo...@bielefeldundbuss.de>
Subject Re: 4.1. Regressions
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:54:28 GMT
Yuzhen Fan schrieb:
> Here is the analysis of possible cases

Hi,

plausible description of the task, I'm more or less proceeding so.

> I will send you bug list for your review

Difficult - I currently prefer to check issues where I have knowledge
first, not to proceed a list. Other volunteers might think similar. If
you agree we can use my
<https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&list_id=133742&namedcmd=410_RegressionTest>

(or something similar?) for a while, I can add "Exclude issue numbers
what have been checked and are no regressions after short mail here,
rest fall out of the list one by one because they got keyword regression
or more early version number or whatever.

Nevertheless, we should find proceedings what can increase 	efficiency
by avoiding double work. May be some volunteers add themselves to "QA
Contact" in bugs where they have skills and want to proceed them within
a week or so?

CU

Rainer