openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][PROPOSAL]: annoncement
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 12:02:01 GMT
J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> The Apache OpenOffice project is pleased to announce the immediate
> availability of OpenOffice 4.1.0 Beta

This version is made available for testing by end-users. OpenOffice
4.1.0 is expected to be released next month, based on feedback on this
Beta release. [We really need to make it clear this is not 4.1.0]

> You can download it from our website [1]. ...

Please report bugs in the Apache OpenOffice Bugzilla [4]

[4] https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

(Well, if there is a better link somewhere... maybe
http://openoffice.apache.org/bug-tracking.html is a little bit better)

> Regards,
> ???, Apache OpenOffice Project Management Committee

The release manager is probably the best name in this case.

Regards,
   Andrea.