openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From LOH KOK HOE <huahsi...@gmail.com>
Subject How could I linked the dependencies of soffice.bin?
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:46:10 GMT
I just make a build and the executable file (soffice.bin) was locate
at /main/solver/410/unxlngx6.pro/bin. When I execute the file, it shows me:

./soffice.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libsofficeapp.so:

When I use `strace -f ./soffice.bin` command, I can see there are bunch of
dependencies shown up. May I know how could I link these dependencies
together if I execute soffice.bin directly?

THanks @!