openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: switch trunk from Mac 32bit to 64bit
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:34:02 GMT
Hi,

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 8:33 PM, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:

> Am 01/30/2014 10:52 PM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):
>
>> Am 01/30/2014 08:38 AM, schrieb Oliver-Rainer Wittmann:
>>
>>> Hi Markus,
>>>
>>> below you find the output of my iMac running Mac OS X 10.7
>>>

>> thanks for the 10.7 data. At least here I can do some scripting changes.
>>
>>  From my point of view it should be assured that Mac users running Mac
>>> OS X 10.6 or earlier are _not_ directed to a download of AOO 4.1.
>>> Instead they should be directed to AOO 4.0.1 together with a note saying
>>> that AOO 4.1 needs Mac OS X version 10.7 or later.
>>>

>> This depends on when 4.0.1 will be available in the archive. So, let's
>> see what will be possible.
>>
>> Nevetheless, as I don't know if older and newer browsers than 10.7
>> identifying itself in the same way, I need more data.
>>
>> @Oliver: Can you help me here, too?
>>

> @Oliver and all Mac users:
>
> I've finished a first test. Please have a look:
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/download/test/index.html

as Jürgen already reported, it talks about 32 bit on Firefox and Safari

> If you see problems, please tell me the data from the analyze webpage:
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/download/test/analyze.html

on Firefox:
*Browser variables **Values*navigator.appCodeName Mozillanavigator.appName
Netscapenavigator.appVersion 5.0 (Macintosh)navigator.platform
MacIntelnavigator.oscpu
Intel Mac OS X 10.7navigator.cpuClass undefinednavigator.product
Geckonavigator.productSub
20100101navigator.vendor
navigator.vendorSub
navigator.language de-DEnavigator.browserLanguage
undefinednavigator.userLanguage
undefinednavigator.systemLanguage undefinednavigator.userAgent Mozilla/5.0
(Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
*JavaScript functions/variables**Values*Language name DeutschLanguage ISO
code deLanguage array data
de,German,Deutsch,y,http://www.openoffice.org/de/Release
matrix platform position 8Release matrix platform array data
Mac_x86_install,y,182,Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_MacOS_x86_install_de.dmgUI
platform name OS X 32-bit Intel (DMG)URL platform name Mac_x86_installOld
platform falseFile name Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_MacOS_x86_install_de.dmgFile
extension .dmgFile size 182Download file link
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.0/binaries/de/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_MacOS_x86_install_de.dmg/downloadChecksum
file link (here for MD5)
http://www.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.0/binaries/de/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_MacOS_x86_install_de.dmg.md5hasMirrorLink()
truegetLink()
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.0/binaries/de/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.1_MacOS_x86_install_de.dmg/downloadGeneral
error false
on Safari:
Browser variables    Values
navigator.appCodeName    Mozilla
navigator.appName    Netscape
navigator.appVersion    5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_7_5)
AppleWebKit/537.73.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.1.1 Safari/537.73.11
navigator.platform    MacIntel
navigator.oscpu    undefined
navigator.cpuClass    undefined
navigator.product    Gecko
navigator.productSub    20030107
navigator.vendor    Apple Computer, Inc.
navigator.vendorSub
navigator.language    de-de
navigator.browserLanguage    undefined
navigator.userLanguage    undefined
navigator.systemLanguage    undefined
navigator.userAgent    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_7_5)
[...]

Best regards, Oliver.

> BTW:
> I've tested with 10.6 data (as far as I can do this without a Mac ;-) ).
> Older versions to recognize are derived from 10.6 but may not work. So,
> please test also with other old versions.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Marcus

XCode4