openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [RELEASE]: new release branch AOO410 on trunk revision 1571426
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 08:00:05 GMT
Hi,

I create a new release branch for AOO410 based on trunk revision
1571426. Please use this branch for any AOO 4.1 relevant fixes. And make
sure that the fix is merged to trunk as well (most developer fix it on
trunk first and merge it on the branch).

We start preparing a Beta RC on this new branch and will move in
showstopper mode from now on. The same handling as before, nominate
issues as showstopper by requesting the showstopper flag.

Juergen