openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: oxt with python lib
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 11:59:33 GMT
On 2/14/14 12:44 PM, Riccardo Arzenton wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> there's a way to package an oxt with a python macro and also put some python library
file in the program/python-core-2.7.5/Lib and Scripts Dir?
> Cause my python macro use some library that i need to import and are not default library
in OO. (in fact i'm talking about the image manipulation lib called PIL)

> I'm using OO4 in Windows 7.

I am no Python expert and have never tired to load a library coming with
the oxt. If you can explicitly load a library via an Url it should be
possible because you can use the PackageInformaitonProvider [1] to get
the path (url) to the root folder of your oxt package when it is installed.

[1]
http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/deployment/PackageInformationProvider.html

Juergen