openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Bielefeld <rainerbielefeld_ooo...@bielefeldundbuss.de>
Subject Bugzilla: User Sam Jennings
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2014 15:54:36 GMT
Hi all,

may be someone feels able to explain to above mentioned user how to use
Bugzilla in an appropriate way? Or wants to block user Sam Jenning's
Bugzilla account "samjennings@hotmail.com" for a week or so "for
educative reasons"?

He is engaged and may be even talented, but unfortunately he also
ignores all guidelines and violates the bugfixing workflow with his back
seat driver attitude as it can be seen in
<https://issues.apache.org/ooo/show_activity.cgi?id=124210>

In private mails I tried to explain to him as polite as I can, but
unfortunately I failed, as can be seen in Comment 11 of Bug 124210 and
Comment 1 of Bug 124237.

I will simply ignore all Bug reports where he is involved in future

Best Regards

Rainer