openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer <awf....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User data storage
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:59:51 GMT
> Hi,
>
> On 13.02.2014 21:09, jonasalfredsson@gmail.com wrote:
>>> I recommend the DevGuide [1] and the related configuration chapter. And
>>> SDK contains a sample in Java that shows how to access the
>>> configuration.
>>
>> I'm new to this and has just recently completed my first build of the
>> aoo.
>> The code I'm looking at is C++ in the cui module and not Java. Is it not
>> right that Java is used for users to develop extensions and addins
>> not for
>> correcting aoo bugs. My aim is to commit a bugfix to the aoo
>> codebase. What
>> I am looking for is pointers into the C++ codebase where user
>> configuration
>> is read and written.

Some time ago I have written a simple class for accessing the configuration:

header: sd/source/ui/inc/tools/ConfigurationAccess.hxx
implementation: sd/source/ui/tools/ConfigurationAccess.cxx
used here: sd/source/framework/module/ModuleController.cxx
and here: sd/source/ui/sidebar/RecentlyUsedMasterPages.cxx

once you know the UNO intefaces to implement and services to use you can
find other examples via OpenGrok
(http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/)

-Andre

>>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Config/Configuration_Management