openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Sheran Corera <sherancor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Certification with LayUp - Open Office
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 19:59:37 GMT
Rob / Jani and all,

What we would like to do, is to take this forward in partnership with Open
Office in an official manner and run some courses on a rev-share or similar
so that we can put effort into doing this as well and sell training to
users together with Open Office.

Since this would then be partly a commercial effort, does this require us
to send a formal proposal to the pmc or go into a vote or is there a
seperate process for this?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Sheran