openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <armin_le_gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: Open Office
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2014 17:00:52 GMT
hi Dave,

thanks for your comments! The situation you describe is exactly one of the reasons doing all
this. Another is to get feedback like yours. I hope you will use it in the future, and Please
let us know and get involvend when you find something going wrong or in the wrong direction
or is not working.
...and I will in a little niche in my head use your comment as motivation when I do changes
on the program in the future ;-)

--
ALG (iPad)

> Am 11.01.2014 um 14:51 schrieb Dave Dewick <davedewick@hotmail.com>:
>
> I would like to thank you for providing Open Office. Last July I was on holiday abroad
and intending to do some writing but found that Microsoft Office Starter would no longer work
no matter what I tried. I remembered from years ago that there was something called Open Office
so, sick of Microsoft products, I looked it up and downloaded it using a nearby wireless internet
connection. Wow! I was back writing and, more importantly, still had access to all my Word
files. I hadn't lost a single thing but had gained software that not only worked but was easier
to use. I've since stuck with Open Office and recommended it to others. Many thanks to all
who provide this service.