openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From paulinemorp...@talktalk.net
Subject Can't open Documents as saying
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 14:57:48 GMT
Hello

Please could you help?

I have rang talk talk and they have given me you email address.

I can't open any documents as it is saying

Open Office.org.3.4.1

Either another instance of Open Office.org is accessing your personal
settings or your personal settings are locked. Simultaneous access can
lead to inconsistencies in your personal settings. Before continuing
you should ensure user "close Open Office on host"
Do you really want to continue. YES or NO

I can you the icon at the bottom of screen and when I right click a
small window above states "Close Window" which I have done and then
icon disappears yet I still get the above message.

 I have deleted which I think was open but to no avail.