openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: switch trunk from Mac 32bit to 64bit
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 21:19:15 GMT
Am 01/29/2014 08:43 AM, schrieb Andre Fischer:
> On 28.01.2014 23:18, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

>>> +1 the wiki "build instructions" should also be updated.
>>
>> I've created a new webpage for sys reqs:
>>
>> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/dev_docs/source/sys_reqs_aoo41.html
>
> Thanks, great work.
> Maybe we should not state so prominently that we are not Windows 8
> certified. We don't have the goal to be and probably never will. As far
> as I know we also not certified on any other Windows, or any other OS.

For the first step I've just modified the Mac things, just to make sure
it will not be forgotten.

For the Win certification, in the past we had some users who ask for
this. We simply referred them to the sys regs. So, in general IMHO it's
helping to have it. I've changed the wording a bit. Is it now better?

Marcus