openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: config error on Windows 7
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 16:14:57 GMT
Hi,

On 16.01.2014 13:37, jonasalfredsson@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Does this path/directory - C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0\
>> - exist on your system?
>
> The path exist, however there was a key missing in the registry.
> Installing Visual studio express did not add the key specifying where to
> find VC. I simply added the key oowintool was looking for on line 236.
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\9.0\Setup\VC\ProductDir
> and gave it the value "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
> 9.0\VC"

Hm..
What version of Visual Studio Express did you install?
Version 2008 which contains the compiler which is needed to build AOO is
no longer publicly available.

As far as I remember, if you have give the paths to the compiler as
configure options 'oowintool' should not be called. I need to have a
closer look.

Best regards, Oliver.