openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Issues found when testing comments/annotations on test ranges - 1st batch
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 09:59:29 GMT
Hi,

> On 15.01.2014 12:08, Yuzhen Fan wrote:
>> I start executing test cases for the integration of OSBA OOXML
>> improvement
>> project's use case 4 - comments/annotations on text ranges, here is the
>> first batch of bugs:
>>
>> Bug 124030 - Failed to open ODT file exported from AOO with
>> comment/annotation in original docx file

Yes, this is very critical and I will provide a patch today.
The crash occurs in case there a character formatting at the annotated
text range.

>> Bug 124028 - Highlight of commented/annotated text range gets lost when
>> export as PDF by AOO

Please have a look at my comment in the issue.
Short version: PDF export of AOO and Microsoft Word regarding
comments/annotations are not comparable. To enhance AOO's PDF for
comments/annotations on text ranges further details from the PDF format
are needed.

>> Bug 124027 - The list numbers/bullets in comment/annotation get lost when
>> import .docx file to AOO

This issue is not related to the new introduced feature to apply
comments/annotations on text ranges. For further details have a look at
my comment to the issue.

Best regards, Oliver.