openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marco A.G.Pinto" <marcoagpi...@mail.telepac.pt>
Subject Dictionary en_GB - 2014-01-01 - Test version
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 14:57:43 GMT
Hello!

I am following Andrea's steps to try to release an updated version of
the English (British) speller with over 800 unique words added by me
(plus several dozens of derived words).

*This OXT includes all English dictionaries as before, with only the
en_GB updated.*

I was told to place an unpublished version of it and send the link to
the DEV ML in order for people to test it for one week and give feedback.

If all is fine, it will be published.

Please notice that I had some difficulty in getting the direct link, as
I pressed the publish button for it to appear and then unpublished it
again... not sure if the procedure was 100% the correct one.

Here are the download links:

*Direct link:* http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/download/17669

*Test ODT #1 (simple):*
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30674540/test_words_speller_20140108.odt

*Test ODT #2 (large):*
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30674540/test_words_speller_20140107.odt

For the reasons why I have decided to embrace this project, please read:
http://marcoagpinto.cidadevirtual.pt/en_GB_README.html

Happy testing!

Kind regards from,