openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject space in wiki for documentation of branches
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 00:19:43 GMT
Hi List,

I have added a new branch to the branches part of the repository. I
thought it would be a good idea to have a place in the wiki to document
what the branches are, what they intend to do and to have a central
place to document what's going on there. For the new branch, I thought
about documenting the state and ongoing work there, instead of adding a
file and checking it in to svn, that would be in the way when later
reintegrating the finished stuff.

Do we already have such pages/places (I looked for my aw080 branch, but
noting in the new confluence wiki) and if not, should we create a place
and add at least a descriptive page (which may contain just a short
description) for each branch?

If we want to do so, where could I add a first page for my new branch
and start to document it? Any suggestions?

Sincerely,
     Armin
--
ALG