openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From l <tmlin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SOE (Arrow Styles) file submission mechanism
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 00:16:38 GMT
What would be the next step after a "patch" submission.  Wouldn't that get it simply incorporated
into the program?

I'd like to see it downloadable by users, a la Templates.  I'd also like, admittedly, credit
for it, as it's a domain-specific thing for me.  (In comparison, the Templates section is
plastered with a bunch of posts of DVD label templates for Lulu.com, seemingly obviously an
advertising ploy by them.)