openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Lea Paul <mahala...@yahoo.com>
Subject glich in write
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:43:18 GMT
You made it very difficult for me to tell you about this. If you really want to improve your
product you might want to think about putting an item, under "Help" on the file menu to make
it easier to report observed glitches.

 The problems I observed are in:  File/wizards/document converter/ select staroffice and
then text document when I hit next I tried to change the save location on the documents and
hit the button that I assume should say browse but displays "..." which took me to the "select
path" window that does not display the navigation, "new folder" and "view menu" buttons that
the "Save" and "Open" windows have. When I tried to select a a path, only the last folder
selected was displayed. (When I located the path by other means and pasted it into the "Save
to:" window it took it.) Then I stopped what I was doing to let you know what I had seen I
realized, in the process that, that was not what I was trying to do so,I did not convert anything.
I hope this helps make OpenOffice a better product. Thanks sooo much for making OpenOffice
available for free. If I find anything else, I will let you know and if you need anymore info.
let me know.

Sincerely,

Lea Paul