openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Amy Jo Perreault <wolf_1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2014 21:47:03 GMT
Good afternoon,

My name is Amy Jo Perreault and I live in Pleasant Prairie WI. I would like to help with the
Openoffice program. I will admit that my computer tech skills are not really high. but I do
use the office program often and I would like to help less technical savvy users understand
the system more if I can. I am not sure if this will be helpful but I thought I would at least
try to help this way as much as I want to contribute money I just don't have it at the time.
But I do have time to volunteer.