openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: [LAZY CONSENSUS] maintenance of ooo-wiki2-vm.a.o and ooo-forums.a.o
Date Wed, 25 Dec 2013 20:23:11 GMT
Le 25/12/2013 18:46, Kay Schenk a écrit :
> On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 2:33 AM, Hagar Delest <hagar.delest@laposte.net>wrote:
>
>> Le 25/12/2013 00:36, Kay Schenk a écrit :
>>
>>   On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 2:25 AM, Hagar Delest <hagar.delest@laposte.net>
>>> wrote:

>>> I was definitely going to augment the Cwiki page just created with some of
>>> the info Jan and Rob provided -- roles, etc. The forum admin info can be
>>> excluded, if that is what you're asking.
>>>
>>> But anything stated on this list is public anyway.
>>>
>> No problem for me, the question was just about who had to update the
>> Cwiki. If some of us was required to do that or not.
>>
> oh yes...I had forgotten that we're still in "request" mode for this... :/
>
> So, if you want this, just send a message to this list and I think Andrea
> can modify your permission.
>

>> Identity of the admins is no secret so I don't mind if the information is
>> on the wiki.
>>
> Ok, thanks...it just makes finding this kind of information easier I think.

I've checked the current pages about forums:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Community+Forums
It's rather outdated now. I'm not at home so I don't have my
login/password at hand. I'll think about the modifications for those
pages. Basically, move the content about migration to a sublevel and add
the current status on the landing page.

Hagar