openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Ramon Sole <ramon.s...@opscons.com>
Subject ADD TO CONSULTANT LIST
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2013 23:59:40 GMT
Hello,

Our company has been providing services for OpenOffice in Spain since
2004 and we would like to be listed in the consultant page of the project.

http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html

We're providing the requested info in the xml format for your
convenience and submiting it to the list for review by the Project
Management Committee.

Don't hesitate in contacting with me if you need any additional
information or you prefer other format for the data.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Ramon Sole
OPS Consulting

-----------------------

<consultant>
   <name>OPS Consulting</name>
   <country>ES</country>
   <practice>Deployment</practice>
   <practice>Support</practice>
   <practice>Development</practice>
   <practice>Training</practice>
   <practice>Other</practice>
   <description>OPS Consulting is located in Barcelona, Spain. We've
been providing consulting and training services to help organizations to
deploy OpenOffice since 2004.</description>

<website>http://www.opscons.com/soluciones/migracion/ofimatica/servicios-de-migracion</website>
   <email>info@opscons.com</email>
   <phone>+34 93 451 40 46</phone>
</consultant>