openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Trebilcock, Richard" <richard.trebilc...@cgi.com>
Subject Open Office ECCN query
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 16:32:54 GMT
Good afternoon,

I am working on a CGI IT UK Limited project called 'Galileo' on which we are looking to export
software. As part of this process, we need to know whether Open Office is of United States
origin, and if so what the ECCN number is, and does an ENC licence also apply.

I would be most grateful if you are able to provide me with this information. However, failing
this could you direct me to where I might find the information I require?

Your assistance with this matter is most appreciated.

Best regards,

Richard

Richard Trebilcock | ILS Engineer
Defence | CGI
Chaucer House, Springfield Drive, The Office Park, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7LP UK
T: +44 01372 838258 | M: +44 (0) 7717 355882
richard.trebilcock@cgi.com | cgi-group.co.uk

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE2A2B.EE6E9D30]

CGI IT UK Limited. A CGI Group Inc. Company
Registered Office: 250 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading RG2 6UA, United Kingdom. Registered
in England & Wales - Number 947968
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and
its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended
in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think
for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use
or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message
and are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail.