openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcin Tustin <marcin.tus...@gmail.com>
Subject Compile Openoffice/pyuno with UCS-4 support
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 21:32:14 GMT
Hi All,

When openoffice builds python and pyuno, it builds with UCS-2 support,
which is the default for python. HOWEVER, python as shipped by fedora is
built with UCS-4 support. I'd like to be able to use the various pyuno bits
with my system python, and so I'd like to get it compiled with UCS-4
support.

Unfortunately, having unzipped the source tarball, I can't even see a
python source tree to hack manually. Any pointers on how to do this would
be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Marcin

--