openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FOSDEM 2014: Draft call for talks, funding proposal
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 20:20:13 GMT
jan i wrote:
> On 26 November 2013 12:21, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> So we have lazy consensus on the proposal, but do we also have a
>> volunteer who can manage reimbursements?
> its hard to volunteer when you dont know what you commit to.
> If it just a matter of moving paper, I can volunteer (even though it might
> be a problem, if I get accepted as speaker9.

Oliver knows best since he did this last year. I guess it's a matter of
liaising with the apache Treasurer, unlock our conference fund, tell
people what to do about reimbursements and so on. It might also be that
Oliver finds it faster to do this again than telling other people how to
do it, but basically it's a paperwork/coordination thing.

Regards,
   Andrea.