openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Janz <wernerj...@bluewin.ch>
Subject Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 08:25:38 GMT
Dear Sirs and Ladies

since the last Update of OpenOffice to 4.0.1 I`m faced with a lot of
problems that make me really upset. Possibly I can`t use OpenOffice for
my pruposes any more. So I`m not able to open my documents any more,
because they are not shown on the symbollist, as they have be yet. How
can I find my documents again and can open them???
I need an urgent answer. Otherwise I cant do my administration any more
with OpenOffice.

Thank you very much for any advise.

Werner R. Janz
Facharzt Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie FMH
Gartenstadt 5, 4142 M√ľnchenstein
Tel.: 061 413 03 03 Fax: 061 413 03 00