openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Update 'Get It Here' Banner
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 19:49:21 GMT
Am 11/15/2013 08:26 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
> On 15/11/2013 Samer Mansour wrote:
>> Ok no one voted +1 nor -1 explicitly, but it sounds like people are happy
>> with the new banner. ... http://dynomie.com/ext/getithere2.png

FYI

Only when we do an offical vote for something then +1 or -1 or 0 is
important and counted - e.g., for a new AOO release.

Otherwise it's just lazy consensus. Of course many of us write +1 to
express that they like it. But this has no real meaning. It would also
work without this as only the written text is taken into account.

> Sure, it was lazy consensus on my side. Nice job!

Me too.

Marcus