openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RTF
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 02:33:37 GMT
On 19 October 2013 11:17, Patrick <pdemarki@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've received this .rtf file (attachment) with a little picture on the left
> side that i can't see with Open Office. I'm using Ubuntu because I hate
> Microsoft and all their products :) ... So, in conclusion, my friend (on
> Microsoft Office Word) opened this file and the picture was here. I'm asking
> now, could this problem be resolved in the future Open Office release?

Attachments are stripped from this mailing list.

I suggest you create a Bugzilla issue [1] where you can describe the
problem (please include details of the version you are using), and
then attach the RTF file that exhibits the problem. Note that Bugzilla
issues are public (as is this mailing list), so please ensure that the
RTF file does not contain any private/sensitive material before
attaching it.

Thanks!

[1] http://openoffice.apache.org/bug-tracking.html