openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Record Download Day
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 15:07:55 GMT
On 10 October 2013 16:33, Louis Suárez-Potts <luispo@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2013-10-10, at 10:01 , Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> No, this is not a duplicate message.
>>
>> We hit another new download record yesterday, of 241,987 downloads,
>> beating the record previously set on Monday of 233,070 downloads.
>>
>> -Rob
>
> This is impressive. Add these numbers to those also generated by LibreOffice and other
versions of OpenOffice, and we can start thinking again of a seriously large installed base
of ODF editors, most of which are open source.

Indeed very impressive. Do we have any ideas how the other openoffice
versions are doing in terms of download ? if they publish their
numbers we could think about a blog post telling about the total
number, that must be impressive.

rgds
jan I.