openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Office Volunteering
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2013 22:32:57 GMT
On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 5:02 AM, Vivek Rai <vivek.11x@gmail.com> wrote:

> Name : Vivek Rai
>
> Place : Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
>
> Who I am : I'm a first year student of Information & Communication
> Technology in Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management
> Gwalior, India.
>
> Interested In :
>
> 1. Providing feedback about Open Office
> 2. Develop according to the feedback provided about Open Office by other
> volunteers.
>
> Skill Set :
>
> Programming experience in almost all languages especially in those which
> are part of Open Office - C++ & Java.
>
> Thank You.

Hello and thank you for volunteering.

We have some orientation modules which should help you get started in
learning how the project works, as well as providing some information on
development:

http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/index.html

We welcome your development efforts!

MzK

"There's so much boldness in living life this way ...
 we did it all, and no one can take it away from us."
                            -- Diana Nyad