openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Vladislav Stevanovic <stevanovicvladis...@gmail.com>
Subject BASIC and UTF-8
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 00:09:28 GMT
Hello,
As I can see, there is a lot of people who are using BASIC for macros. And
I too.
Problem is next: does anybody developing Basic?
Problem 1: for all who want to deal with characters outside of English
language we have big problem, for example, with print function. I can not
export Cyrillic characters.
Problem 2: This is an office suit. Problem is when I want export some data
in a brand new .xml document. I can not create this xml document without
meta files in zipped file.
If I look on OO forum, there are majority of users who deal with Basic. If
this is reality, what is problem for little polishing for Basic?

Regards,
Wlada