openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Samer Mansour <samer...@gmail.com>
Subject Facebook Likes Almost Tripled Since February
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2013 01:44:58 GMT
Hey Everyone,

Awesome realization, I was documenting some changes to our social profiles
(screen captures), and since February 8th, 2013 we went from just over
3,500 likes to just under 9,400 likes today.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/34834928/facebook-account.png

https://www.facebook.com/ApacheOO

If you haven't yet done it, like us on facebook!  That six degrees of
separation will help us get announcements out on social media like a wild
fire!  Your friends might like us too.

Likes gives us a chance to enter people's news feed (a chance in the flood
of other updates, but still a chance).

Samer